Friday 6 November 2009

Notes from a traveller

As a young chav I mainly holidayed on the Australian coast with my family and our close family friends, anywhere from Noosa, Yamba, Killcare and Broome. Just anywhere where we could bake in the sun and swim like fish.
My first trip abroad was to Fiji when i was about 4 which i have no memories of, although I did go back to Fiji when i was 13 and my only real memory is my mum stubbing her toe to shit on some rocks and swearing, that and eating more seafood than you could poke a stick at. 




I have never been able to sleep on planes and usually have to walk around the plane like a terrorist wiggin out. Until I travelled to South America where you can buy Valium without a prescription. Basically a few scotches and coke with a couple of valls and i feel like i have been upgraded to first class.
I have travelled to over 125 destinations across 5 different continents so many amazing places and amazing people and enough stories to rewrite the bible. You may be wondering where is my favorite all time place well I wont tell you yet...



No comments:

Post a Comment