Wednesday 23 December 2009

John Frusciante

The first band that I ever truly fell in love with was Red Hot Chili Peppers. Cant say I dig them that much these days but when I hear a song from the early days, only good memories come to me.
John Frusciante one of my fav guitar players ever, has left The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Frusciante first split from the band in 1992 following the release of Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magik, to overcome his debilitating drug addiction.
Confirming the split on his Myspace blog, Frusciante wrote “I really love the band and what we did. Over the last 12 years, I have changed, as a person and artist, to such a degree that to do further work along the lines I did with the band would be to go against my own nature. There was no choice involved in this decision. I simply have to be what I am, and have to do what I must do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment